September 26, 2012 Leave a comment
Fall is here and the days are getting shorter. The sun sets earlier and earlier until it’s dark before supper! Of course, here at The MAKESHOP Show that inspires us to make things – things that gloooooowww in the daaaaark. (And just in time for Halloween!)
We hunted the internet for the coolest Glow in the Dark Projects for kid-makers just like you!
- Glow in the Dark Bubbles by crafts4boys.com
- Glow in the Dark Nail Polish by Cut Out + Keep
- Glow in the Dark Real Flowers by NurdRage
- Glow in the Dark Jello (also works with ice!) by About.com
- Homemade Black Light Paint by eHow.com
- Light Up Wristbands by The MAKESHOP Show
- Giant DIY “Light Bright” by the MAKESHOP Show
- Plus, check out this collection of other glowing project ideas by About.com’s Chemistry team.
Why do these materials glow?